EIILM has set up a state-of-the-art Financial Research and Online Capital Market Trading Lab (The Finance Lab). The mission of the Online Capital Market Lab is to support advanced applied research in financial markets and equip finance managers with the mathematical and conceptual theories and best practices in financial markets that go into the creation and management of innovative financial products and services in the dynamic and highly competitive financial environment. Students can practice hedging, speculation and arbitrage strategies and investment and portfolio management strategies in the lab.
Objectives and Scope of the Online Capital Market Lab
- To provide students hands-on data analysis and financial modeling experience through access to real time national and international financial data, market information, business and industry news, and cutting edge financial analysis software.
- To support and enhance academic research with the availability of extensive historical and real time cross sectional and time series data.
- To provide opportunities for collaborative research and teaching with other functional disciplines such as production and operations management, Management Information Systems and Information Technology.
- To develop and offer short-term hands on training programmes, MDPs, conferences and workshops in contemporary and emerging issues in finance.
EIILM is equipped with all the facilities that a modern Educational Institute may require. Prior to this start of formal classes for a particular course, review and orientation period for the course is arranged. Moreover students are supplied with Courseware. The purpose of courseware is to improve the state of art in the planning, implementation and self-evaluation of the students. The state of the art library in the Institute has everything one needs to enhance studies and help to do research on essays and projects. It contains around
- More than Fifty thousand Books.
- One thousand fifty journals among them national, international journals are there. Both, print and non-print versions are available .
- Seven hundred of CD/DVDs.
- Six hundred Case Studies and Project Reports in hard & soft files.
Around one hundred computers connected with Broadband Internet connectivity are accessible in the Institute Premises. The Cafeteria provides delicious food for lunch and snacks for the students at a subsidized rate. Games Room is the place where the students can take a little bit of rest in their busy schedule. Caroms, Table Tennis are few of the Indoor Games facility present.
An Institute of Management or an Institute offering management program is known by the quality and percentage of placement of students. EIILM has been fortunate in making a mark in the corporate world through strong patronization by the national and international companies based in different metropolis in India and other countries. EIILM has achieved a record of 100% placement for the Master of Business Administration students. The Institute is uniquely fortunate to enjoy support and patronage from country’s leading companies as well as Multinational Corporations who are regularly participating and taking interest in the campus placement. Overseas Summer Projects for the students are also organized. EIILM is accredited to American University Accreditation Council and is in complaince with AUAC Standards for college programs and institutions.
Professors and academicians of international repute from all over the world regularly participate in the Seminars and Management Development Programs organized by EIILM. Seminar by Experts from the Corporate Field is organized every week.
The Institute has facilitated the students to fulfill their cherished expectations to attend a global career. The mission of EIILM is to contribute to corporate, industrial, entrepreneurial, economic social, intellectual and cultural development of the country through the pursuit of excellence in teaching and other creative and innovative academic endeavors pertaining to management education, research, consultancy and training.